19 thoughts on “Texas Heart Baby

1. Erin says:

Congratulations GraceAnna! She's such a beautiful baby and I love her name. Have fun being a new mommy.Love,Erin RagleP.S. Although I never post I've enjoyed reading you and Grant's love story.

2. Meredith Holt says:

GraceAnna. Your daughter is beautiful! Congrats. I was thinking about you the other day because I am going to East Asia with Brooke Miller this summer and she said she knew you from Clemson!

3. Meg says:

Congrats Castleberry's!!It's been so fun to ready your story, but take your time in getting back to it. You have such a sweet baby to care for. Praying for you all.Meg King (a freind of Amy Grimme :)ps. post pictures anytime! She's a DOLL!

4. Amber says:

GraceAnna- AudreyKate is so beautiful and perfect. Enjoy every moment with her, no matter how tired you are πŸ™‚ I am so happy for you both! May God continue to bless your precious family! Let me know if you need anything. Love, Amber (Thompson)

5. Michelle says:

My eyes are leaking! These pictures are so precious! Breathe in the joy of God's blessings! We are so excited for you and Grant. And of course the happy Grandparents, too!! Congrats again!The Young Family(Troy, Michelle, Caitlynn & Brandon)

6. Cathy says:

GraceAnna, i've enjoyed reading your blog….you've always been 'special' in our hearts. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Gary said to tell Grant that, as a guy who had only brothers for siblings; he loved raising daughters, and wished God had blessed us with 7 girls. (Didn't work out that way obviously, but we sure love the two He gave us!) She's a darling baby! Love, Cathy and Gary Ladbury